What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as city, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to the work PrideAM do
• payment card information is not held by PrideAM (however Stripe our payment gateway may hold this information)
How we use the information we gather
PrideAM uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. In particular, we use the information for:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our offers and services.
• To send communications about PrideAM news, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We will generally only contact you by email. PrideAM uses Stripe to process membership fees.
PrideAM owns the data you have provided
PrideAM will not share your personal data with any third party unless with express permission.
PrideAM will use your data to gain an understanding of the advertising and marketing industry sector
PrideAM are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. PrideAM uses Google drive to securely hold your data